I have many random thoughts every day. Today’s include the following:
- How many times a day do you think the people at chik-fil-a say ‘my pleasure’? Do they say it when they go home or out with their friends? I bet it’s stuck in their heads and at Thanksgiving dinner with their families. When someone says pass the mashed potatoes I bet they say ‘my pleasure’ out of habit.
- I run my ceiling fan every day. How does the dang thing get dusty all the time? Seriously, it’s ALWAYS moving.
- Looking at the lights of town tonight I wondered what the eclectic bill for this city is. I mean I know what mine is, and I wonder if you added every home, street light, and business what the total would be on electricity for the month. Then add every other city in America. Man, I bet it’s more than I could even imagine.
- While trying to train my puppy and retrain my older dog I wondered how smart dogs really are. I taught a 14 week old puppy to sit in like half an hour, and then he looked at me like what next lady? I live in a home with two dogs, and I feel like I’m the dumbest one here. Lord help me.
- There are usually a lot of Chuck Norris jokes, one liners, and a lot of thanking Jesus for caffeine mixed in there as well. My mind is an interesting place to be I assure you. Leave me some comments of the things you wonder about so l don’t feel so crazy. That is all.